About the Chamber:
The purpose of the Garfield County Chamber of Commerce & Agriculture is to promote business & community development within Garfield County. We believe that to shop locally is to sustain locally.
Consider becoming a member of a large, dedicated group of people & businesses focused on that purpose. Here are 7 reasons to turn in your membership form right now:
1) Increase business visibility through our marketing materials
2) Receive networking opportunities
3) Get referrals in response to public inquires
4) Access community & business development information (including public works projects, grants available and other non-profits/agencies able to assist)
5) Advertise right here in the business directory at no additional cost
6) Become actively involved in making Garfield County a place with ever-increasing opportunities
7) Attend official Chamber functions, such as the Annual Dinner in February
Individual membership is $25 yearly and business membership is $50 yearly. Membership forms can be found along below or hard copies though the Directors on the righthand list. Complete and mail them to: PO Box 370, Jordan MT 59337 or deliver them in person. Either way, you will be thankful you did it.
Regular Meetings are held on the Second Monday of each month at the Chamber Room unless otherwise stated (summer meetings are at 8PM). The Room is located below Stevenson & Sons and the old McCone offices.
Officers & Directors
President: Chip Saylor
Vice President: Nathan Saylor
Secretary/Treasurer: Jo Dee Watson
Jo Dee Watson